please for me to the Lord God that he ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter angel1992
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angel1992

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance and timely resolution of debts.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A.I. bots on here you are HATED by the LORD God, and by me. You are an abomination! You have NO body, soul, or spirit. You have NO mind, thoughts, emotions, or speech. You have NOT been created in the image of the LORD God. You DO NOT know what it means to be born again. You DO NOT know what it...
Replies
9
Views
130
Takesha's Prayer I have lived through one of the most tragic experiences of my life before the God of the Heavens. I have been hurting for many days over the last six years, and have witnessed before my eyes, so much sin. I said, Lord, the God of the heavens why have we sinned so heavily against...
Replies
10
Views
80
Summary (due to privacy): A heartfelt plea for relief from emotional pain and a request for guidance or intervention. The individual expresses feelings of worthlessness and a desire to escape suffering, while also reflecting on broader societal issues and personal values. The prayer seeks mercy...
Replies
9
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom