Please for ### and ###. Whenever ### try ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Please for me and my ###. Whenever I try to bring up conversation about future plans he changes the topic. It's not like him and a bit frustrating.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalms 129:7 – “With it the reaper cannot fill his hands, nor the one who gathers fill his arms.” Extended Explanation of the Verse Psalm 129:7 uses agricultural imagery to express the futility of the enemies’ efforts against God’s...
Replies
9
Views
174
With the guy who is trying to learn English, the conversations are going well. He's brought up a bit about Christianity with me talking about, not in a mockery way, nor in a way that he wants to find out more, but in a way where he already knows about some of it, like to be kind to others, that...
Replies
9
Views
196
My car is starting to jerk whenever I hit the gas. I have to pay on my car for a couple more years and I really need this vehicle to last. I drive so much at work, it's crucial for my car to be in good running condition. I'm so stressed and upset because I have tried so hard to take care of my...
Replies
11
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom