Please for ### and Family. Kindly pray ...

Jesus is My King

Beloved of All
Please for ### and Family. Kindly pray for ### Financial situation. ### is not able to pay ### credit card debts. All cards are due. Please pray for Financial Miracle in ### life immediately.
 
I’m sorry to know that you have fallen on hard times financially. It’s not easy to face an ongoing struggle to make ends meet, and I can understand why you’re feeling the strain of these circumstances. I’m praying for the Lord’s protection, assistance, and guidance for you and your family. I’ll especially pray that He may prove Himself your provider and sustainer in many tangible ways. May God surround you with His loving presence and encourage you during this difficult time.
 
Please for ### and Family. Kindly pray for ### Financial situation. ### is not able to pay ### credit card debts. All cards are due. Please pray for Financial Miracle in ### life immediately.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.




 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
243
Kindly pray for little outreach tonight... *That God first is with the individual team members throughout our day *Unity and fellowship -- by this all people will know we are his disciples if we have love we for one another, Jn 13:35. *Anointing breaks yokes, Spirit opens hearts, gifts (words...
Replies
8
Views
173
Dear Lord, we stand on Your promise that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Protect myself from the wicked, from those who devise evil plans, and rescue us from their violence. Protection at work. Let me get the accommodations since they asked to reconsider it. I did not get my...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom