Please Fix Our ### Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Desperate
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Desperate

Guest
O Please, my brothers and sisters pray to make my boyfriend see the light and make the right decision. Make him understand that we belong together. We've been dating for 2 years, we are a perfect match, and he refuses to admit it. He is giving all his money, attention, affection, and time to another woman who is only taking advantage of him. That woman forced him to take responsibility for a baby who could be not his. I am really disappointed, alone, and ashamed. I prayed before I get into this relationship. When we met, my boyfriend didn't have any children. He didn't want any children now and this woman forced this child on him to get all his money and love which she doesn't deserve. All my friends and acquaintances are happy in their relationship, except me. Please ask the Almighty God, who has compassion for the lonely like me, to make this woman find another man to take care of her and her baby, send them back to their country, and let my boyfriend and I start a new life together. Make him come out of his blindness and do the right thing, which is to live together with me. Make him understand that we could have a truly happy family, not a family with a partner who wants to use her child to take advantage of the father.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### ### and I've been very sad, lonely, and depressed, I messed up by lying to my girlfriend about two things and now she's questioning our relationship, other people got involved that shouldn't have and made it worse, now we're on a brink of breaking up and I can't lose her, I...
Replies
6
Views
323
Heavenly Father, We come before You lifting up this relationship, asking that every step we take aligns completely with Your divine plan. Lord, we surrender our hearts and our future into Your hands, trusting that You make all things beautiful in Your time. Father, we pray for ###. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
161
Heavenly Father, We come before You lifting up this relationship, asking that every step we take aligns completely with Your divine plan. Lord, we surrender our hearts and our future into Your hands, trusting that You make all things beautiful in Your time. Father, we pray for ###. We ask that...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,063
Messages
16,806,967
Members
650,515
Latest member
Khiotmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom