Please fix my friend car ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
141
Jesus Please fix my car situation along my life in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
401
Heavenly Father Jesus Christ, please fix my heart. My heart is full of jealousy and anger. Please help as my ### is taking a toll on everything. Please let me overcome the side effects of depression meds I had two years ago. Please heal my skin. Please make my freelance job situation better. I...
Replies
11
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,949
Messages
16,793,967
Members
649,533
Latest member
Phmorimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom