Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I hope this finds you well. I was hoping to find a prayer that could potentially help me with auditory hallucinations. I appreciate you guys so much. Thank you and God bless you in Jesus' name!
PLEASE FATHER REMOVE ANY DEMONS OR EVIL SPIRITS OPERATING IN MY LIFE, THE STRONGMEN, I BIND PARANOIA, VOICES, HALLUCINATIONS, DEMONIC TORMENT, ANXIETY AND AGORAPHOBIA, BY THE BLOOD OF YESHUA AND I LOOSE THE POWER FROM HEAVEN TO CONSUME THEM ALL BY FIRE RIGHT NOW, TO DESTROY THEM ALL BY FIRE, LET...
please Father remove these spirits out of me or help me to use the mightiest power from You to expell them asap, through Jesus, stop these attacks now, ###