PLEASE FATHER, HELP ### RIGHT NOW, CALM ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling so abandoned but thankful to God for showing up during my Emergency room visits, my hospitalization in March and in June my physical Rehabilitation stay and suffering in hotel after couldn't work and being paralyzed in pain where paramedics had to come twice. I'm moving better than...
Replies
12
Views
110
I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...
Replies
9
Views
164
Please pray this I get this law help right now your mighty blood in Jesus and protection in Jesus name miracles Lord and open doors I am mighty blessed I am kind I am smart and strong Amen
Replies
8
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom