Please father...help me to trust in you again

MissJ

Beloved of All
Please pray for and with me dear prayer warriors.
I’ve been so weak lately. Even if I pray I feel like I can’t do anything I want. My Anxiety is so strong. There are good days of course. But it feels like that I need a lot of strength to overcome my fears. I was at the dentist today and I have to go again because the filling he did today, doesn’t feel a 100% good. This is no big deal, I know that. But since I lost one of my teeth last year, I am so scared. It was the dentist’s fault last year. So because of that, I don’t trust things anymore. I have to get over it... To be honest, it’s also because I prayed for my tooth (also with you on here) last year and still lost my tooth. How can I learn to trust God again?:( He’s been so good to me in many things...but I am so concerned about my teeth. Please pray for me. I want to be happy and strong again. Thank you for reading my request and your prayers. May God be with all of us. Amen
 
The Lord is good in all ways. Nothing and nobody can change Him. He has you in His arms and even when things don't seem to go the way we want, it's working all together for our good. It will all come together in the end. Don't give up.. God loves you more than ever
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you;
you, God, are my fortress,
my God on whom I can rely.
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thank you very much for encouraging me! Your words are helping me a lot! God bless you!
 
The Lord is good in all ways. Nothing and nobody can change Him. He has you in His arms and even when things don't seem to go the way we want, it's working all together for our good. It will all come together in the end. Don't give up.. God loves you more than ever

Thank you very much for your encouraging words and the video dear sister💜May God bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...
Replies
9
Views
164
thank you father for getting me approved for 1 year of health treatment, now my mom she was at the end of her cancer treatment for her mind to act like dementia once again putting a stop to her cancer treatment. she is so confused that she doesn't even answer the phone oh father please clear her...
Replies
12
Views
215
Dear heavenly father, thank you for opening the door for me. I just need to send the last document today and I got financial assistance for the medical care I need. Oh Father, my ### is almost at the finish line for her stage 4 colon cancer treatment and now she lost her mind again and is...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom