PLEASE FATHER FORBID THE AGENCY TO COME ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father please let ### understand me and what the ai help me translate and understand weakness is what stops me not pain i never once cared if something hurts and i have actual dr notes to show my condition when i went to the er with a ### cm tumer on my neck blocking my air ways i...
Replies
13
Views
149
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist on all the nightmares and dreams I had the last night including all the ones that did not include my relations to the one where you broke mine and ### and ### and ### I ask Relationships up on purpose by you revealing stuff to them that...
Replies
9
Views
147
I am not the person I once was I hurt a lot of people and a lot of people hurt me. I just want God to take all the pain and guilt away from me and them I know I sinned and I regret it every day I live.
Replies
8
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom