Please Father Bring ### back home tonight. ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalia486

Servant
Please Father Bring ### back home tonight. ### and I miss him so much! ### saw his car pass by in front of the house today. Father, Thank you so much, as we haven't heard from him or seen him in months. Please Father hear our prayer, and Please prayer warriors continue to help me pray. I know there is power in prayer. May GOD bless everyone here, and may he hear every prayer uttered out of our mouths, and even those that are kept in our hearts. In Jesus Holy Name, Amen!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I truly miss my fiance we had and an argument and he moved his stuff out to his Mother's house Lord Please send ### back home to me I promise I will work on my issues Lord please send him back we have six years in Lord he's been gone 3 days and it feels like forever Lord Please hear my...
Replies
6
Views
417
Please Heavenly Father bring ### back home to his mom as quickly as possible. ### is begging us to get him back home and away from the evils surrounding him right now.
Replies
13
Views
594
Please Heavenly Father bring ### back home to his mother as quickly as possible. Keep them safe from harm and united as a mother and child should be.
Replies
9
Views
469
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom