Please family pray for ###. ### have injury ...

Wurakra

Disciple of Prayer
Please family pray for me. I have injury on my ### and it's not getting better. Please family pray for me, am so scared.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you and it's such a pleasure being here Please bless my life and my child's life. It seems everyday is a new obstacle. I truly wish I could have done things differently. I wish my daughter dad wasn't an uncaring liar to our daughter. He doesn't help me with anything but adds stress...
Replies
9
Views
113
No lateness of the train please. Constant lateness of trains. Please let me get on time in a teachers room. Exactly at 9.00 am. I have 20 min left. Let this train have earlier arrival in a schedule because it suits to me better. Swollen part of my hand and it hurts sometimes and in certain...
Replies
7
Views
230
Pray for God's Protection Over My Life, Safety, and Divine Favor. I am in a very challenging situation and urgently need your prayers. I have suffered a serious medical injury and severe side effects from heavy psychiatric medication. My actual root issue is physical body pain, not mental...
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom