Please do pray for my ###.. He ...

Please do pray for my ###.. He is in ICU in a very critical condition. He is having a tumor in the stomach and we are not seeing any improvement in his health condition.. so I request all of you to pray.. thank you
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen..
 
Please do pray for my ###.. He is in ICU in a very critical condition. He is having a tumor in the stomach and we are not seeing any improvement in his health condition.. so I request all of you to pray.. thank you
Praying in the name of Jesus Christ for healing
 
Please do pray for my ###.. He is in ICU in a very critical condition. He is having a tumor in the stomach and we are not seeing any improvement in his health condition.. so I request all of you to pray.. thank you
Prayed for this in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen
 
Please do pray for my ###.. He is in ICU in a very critical condition. He is having a tumor in the stomach and we are not seeing any improvement in his health condition.. so I request all of you to pray.. thank you
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Please do pray for my ###.. He is in ICU in a very critical condition. He is having a tumor in the stomach and we are not seeing any improvement in his health condition.. so I request all of you to pray.. thank you
Praying for your ###'s complete healing in the mighty name of Jesus..amen
 
Please do pray for my ###.. He is in ICU in a very critical condition. He is having a tumor in the stomach and we are not seeing any improvement in his health condition.. so I request all of you to pray.. thank you
I prayed for your ### in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My father is in critical condition ICU. He has jaundice high. Doctors are saying. Jaundice hitting head that's why he was unconscious. He has kidney damage, liver damage one doctor says cancer as well. Sugar low. Any so many disease together Please pray for 100% healing and recovery and good...
Replies
9
Views
95
My daughter name ### and having ### years old, she has got first position in the school of senior study. We sent to education institutions for her further study. Her educational institution has far away ### km from the home. Now she has been suffering from stress since last two months. She is...
Replies
9
Views
274
I got a huge fine in an accident, please pray for my career life, pray for ### not to lose faith, don't plunge to depression. Please help ###, help ###, and help ###.
Replies
9
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom