Please do continue to pray for me. ...

Venita

Disciple of Prayer
Please do continue to pray for me. I have been running from pillar to post to submit certain documents but could not do so. They said I need some more documents. So going tomorrow again to try my luck. Pl do pray that tomorrow I find success. I'm so very stressed out.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
5
Views
75
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
110
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom