Please dearlord pray for me to get through another ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipstir128

Prayer Warrior
Please dearlord pray for me to get through another week to ### and ### be able to get my hours for the week cause we hired a new ### and barely had enough work today. Please pray for me to get into the place so they like me. Please also pray that we can get a head on bills and get loans paid off and bills back on track thanks and god bless you
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me find the strength to keep going, I’m genuinely trying my best to become a productive member of society and give back to my community. I had a job interview today at a good place that helps people struggling get back on their feet. I would really appreciate it if you would be so...
Replies
8
Views
182
my boyfriend is going through another episode where he says he does not love me and he does not want to be with me. he threatens to treat me badly and to not care about me. I know he does not mean this. He just has friends that get into his head and try to break us up. Please pay that we are...
Replies
5
Views
317
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom