Please continue to pray for the Legal help I need for ###

Dear God, I praise You for Your greatness. Look kindly upon Your faithful believer and hear her prayers. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
178
Dear friends, I know many of you have already been praying for this, but this weekend, we are raising our voices in prayer and asking the Lord to intervene. The appeal hearing for the convicted professor is this Monday. Please pray earnestly that the Lord will intervene in the Court of Appeal...
Replies
12
Views
102
Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom