Please continue to pray for me. I ...

Please continue to pray for me. I am keeping on sending applications to the organization and getting calls very less salaried job. Why I am facing this problems. I have been trying to get a job since one year there was no calls and now I getting calls very less salary. Please I am in depression I don't understand why this happening to me. Why Lord is not listening my prayer. It's almost one year I am sitting at home there is no job. Please please pray for ###
Lord Jesus bring the perfect job that pays what is needed to survive. Bring a peace that surpasses all understanding. Help your child. We are only human God. We look for the why. Perhaps, you are teaching and preparing your child for something later. We ask that you show your child. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus bring the perfect job that pays what is needed to survive. Bring a peace that surpasses all understanding. Help your child. We are only human God. We look for the why. Perhaps, you are teaching and preparing your child for something later. We ask that you show your child. In Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you
 
Please continue to pray for me. I am keeping on sending applications to the organization and getting calls very less salaried job. Why I am facing this problems. I have been trying to get a job since one year there was no calls and now I getting calls very less salary. Please I am in depression I don't understand why this happening to me. Why Lord is not listening my prayer. It's almost one year I am sitting at home there is no job. Please please pray for ###
Everything has its own time. Believe God is our Parent. With faith, your time to be delivered is coming. Our Father who art in heaven, deliver your child in the name of Jesus, amen.
 
Every thing have its own time. Believe God is our Parent. With faithfull is your time to be delivered. Our father who art in heaven, deliver your child in the name of Jesus amen.
Thank you
 
Take heart and be persistent. God will guide you. Maybe look over your resume and He'll draw your eyes to something that could make it more appealing, or maybe you'll just catch a lucky break somehow. He's there, just don't lose trust.
 
Lord hear ### and ### prayer. Answer our calls and help to get a better salaried job Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
175
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
172
Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom