Please Christians im desperate. Pray for my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians,🙏😞 I am writing to you with a shattered soul and deep desperation. I don’t know if you remember my previous messages. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through a very difficult period in which I feel I no longer have the strength to carry everything on my own...
Replies
11
Views
243
urgent. please pray for ### my grandmas blood pressure to be healed in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. for her to have excellent blood pressure. please pray the Lord Jesus Christ touches and restores her circulation to life to be healed in His name. please pray she has constant always...
Replies
9
Views
285
Please pray for my grandma ###. She has a lot of internal abdominal pressure because her spine and muscles are deformed and she needs the Lord Jesus Christ to touch her spine and muscles and organs so she can get rid of waste. She was hospitalised many times because of this waste build up fluid...
Replies
8
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom