please can I ask for a prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bless my “steps”. I’ve actively sought ways to address financial hardship. I’ve eliminated unnecessary expenses, reached out to utility companies for discounts, I’ve applied for govt assistance, I’ve reached out to charities, I’ve reached out to the owner of the place that I live about rent...
Replies
6
Views
290
Please pray for my husband ### that his boss will see that his mistake was not intentional and that the good impression and trust he once had in him will be restored\. 🙏 hes worried and cant sleep right . hes worried about it so much. thank you for your prayers!!
Replies
12
Views
230
Shalom Could you please pray for me today as well, + that God grants me many opportunities to share His mystery: the message of Christ + that I proclaim this message as clearly as I should + that God grants me the wisdom to lead people to Christ, and + that I use my time wisely and do not let...
Replies
13
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,681
Members
650,058
Latest member
Cyraymorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom