Please calm and comfort me, Lord. For some reason ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynthia0939

Humble Servant of All
Please calm and comfort me, Lord. For some reason I feel troubled. Please show that you are there and will not forsake us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my friend ### to call me. I miss him for some reason; he helps brighten my day and give me a reason to live. I want him to love me more than anything. I want to see him and talk to him, let him know I care. ### let him video call like he used to please almighty
Replies
10
Views
202
I fell asleep and had the most real but violent nightmare and I woke up so upset, just no. Please can you pray for comfort and reassurance and calmness and peace of mind that this was just a very bad dream. I plead the Precious Blood of Jesus over myself and in the Name of Jesus you get under my...
Replies
10
Views
417
Please pray for me as I have so much on my mind and I am facing some very serious issues all alone and I feel very anxious right now and I don't want to have any nightmares tonight either... Thank-you everyone for lifting me up in prayer and May God Bless All of You... In Jesus's Name I Pray...
Replies
10
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom