Please bless us all. Please help me ...

MDR0143

Beloved of All
Please bless us all. Please help me with my troubles. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
```markdown
Please bless us all. Please help me with my troubles. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for giving me a job and please bless this job market I pray that job searcher don't give up of I can get a job so can you. Please pray that the jobless get jobs and the homeless get homes. I am afraid of losing my Social Security benefits and I almost lost them a few times because...
Replies
7
Views
291
Almighty God please let us finish packing tomorrow so we can move Wednesday. Give us the strength and patience to accomplish this. Provide us with financial blessings so we can buy the things we need. Bless us with financial, physical and emotional blessings. Let this move be a new beginning...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom