Please be in agreement in prayer for the physical ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayandmitch

Beloved of All
Please be in agreement in prayer for the physical healing of my husband and my daughter, both are Christians and need a miracle, thank you so much for your prayers.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I will agree with you in prayer about their health. Amen and amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. ###. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol after my husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown and ok. Thy are ashamed of me. Pray for me. Pray God heals my physical body and my mental health. My souls. Pray my sister ### forgives me. Pray my...
Replies
9
Views
118
Pray for me please. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol after my husband ghosted me and our two daughters. ### and ###. I drank alcohol. Too much alcohol. I was fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home. Need prayers of physical healing and recovery. I don’t drink alcohol. I miss...
Replies
12
Views
272
Pray for me ### and my family. My sister ###. My two daughters ### and ###. Women. Not children. I desperately need God’s help. Forgiveness and healing. Physical and emotional. My husband was a bad man. ###. He ghosted me ### and our two daughters. ### and ###. I drank so much alcohol I got...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom