please asking prayer i have no food. ...

please asking prayer i have no food. and funds to buy food asking prayer to find a job🙏
Peace of the Lord. In the name of Jesus, I pray that the Lord will open a door of opportunity for you to get a job and the Lord will send helpers to you in Jesus name Amen.
 
please asking prayer i have no food. and funds to buy food asking prayer to find a job🙏
We are down to the last of the food we were able to buy. We have no new students and no work for my husband either. We have no money left. And sorrow from our dog dying. I will pray for you and ask that you pray for me.
 
please asking prayer i have no food. and funds to buy food asking prayer to find a job🙏
Sometimes people don't need to get me wrong. I see Jesus differently. I see Him as my provider for my good. If all things happen for our good, I thank Him and praise Him just the same even if what I see appears to be bad. When a karate person is trying to break boards no matter how many are there they see their hand going through those boards before they actually get through them. If we see the food or the job we are wanting I see the proper way to ask as if I already have them so I start out my prayers Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for the food You bless, for the job You bless, for the work You bless me with! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

What is your first name? Only because I'm going to start Thanking Jesus and Praising Jesus for what I see in your life :)

Lord God you are our provider, please provide for this family, I ask this in Jesus name. thank you God.
 
Do you have a PayPal, I can send you a little relief. ###
awe you are so very Kind but I trust that with only your prayers my situation with change we serve a living God thank you again for your Love and kindness May the Lord continue to bless you abundantly🙏💛
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for jobs for younger brother and I. We have no income and layed off. Need income quick to get food and shelter. Help. God Bless You All.
Replies
11
Views
185
Please asking prayer for my ###, for an eye inflammation, and his doctor's visit coming up tomorrow. May the Lord strengthen, heal and reassure him deeply. Thank you for your prayers. Be blessed.
Replies
7
Views
380
Praying that God will intervene running out of food No where's to turn but to God I know it's a sin the be depressed but I can't even afford christmas witch I know we should be celebrating Jesus birthday I need more faith than ever 🙏
Replies
6
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom