please asking prayer i have no food. ...

You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. ###

 

Attachments

  • 0-Jesus MULIT PICS.gif
    0-Jesus MULIT PICS.gif
    137.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for jobs for younger brother and I. We have no income and layed off. Need income quick to get food and shelter. Help. God Bless You All.
Replies
11
Views
185
Please asking prayer for my ###, for an eye inflammation, and his doctor's visit coming up tomorrow. May the Lord strengthen, heal and reassure him deeply. Thank you for your prayers. Be blessed.
Replies
7
Views
380
Praying that God will intervene running out of food No where's to turn but to God I know it's a sin the be depressed but I can't even afford christmas witch I know we should be celebrating Jesus birthday I need more faith than ever 🙏
Replies
6
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,386
Messages
16,787,638
Members
648,958
Latest member
Gwuelorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom