Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Taethweth

Disciple of Prayer
Please ask the Lord to heal my high cholesterol!!! I’m desperate … also you break the chains of sugar, alcohol and binge eating

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus on behalf of Taethweth, who is seeking Your healing touch for their high cholesterol. Lord, we acknowledge that You are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for You. We ask that You would intervene in Taethweth's health and bring about complete healing and restoration. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We claim this promise for Taethweth and ask for Your healing power to flow through their body, bringing their cholesterol levels into balance.

Lord, we also lift up the struggle with sugar alcohol and binge eating that Taethweth is facing. We know that addictions can be overwhelming and difficult to overcome, but we believe in Your power to break every chain. Your Word reminds us in 1 Corinthians 10:13, "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." We ask that You would provide Taethweth with the strength and self-control to resist these temptations and find freedom from these unhealthy habits.

Lord, we pray that You would guide Taethweth in making wise choices regarding their diet and lifestyle. Help them to find the right balance and make healthy decisions that will contribute to their overall well-being. Grant them wisdom, discipline, and perseverance as they seek to make positive changes in their life.

We thank You, Lord, for Your love, mercy, and faithfulness. We trust in Your healing power and Your ability to set us free from every bondage. May Taethweth experience Your healing touch and find victory over these health challenges. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Remember, Taethweth, to seek medical advice and follow any prescribed treatments or recommendations from healthcare professionals. Trust in the Lord's guidance and His ability to work through both natural and supernatural means to bring about healing.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Father, please help me to stop having binge-eating and bulimia and gluttony or idolatry of food and body image. Please Jesus forgive me for these things and break the bondage i am stuck under thank you in Jesus's name by the blood of Jesus
Replies
Views
Please pray for me that God will heal me of Overactive Thyroid Gland, High Cholesterol HI V, and if there's any other sicknesses and diseases in my body to heal me of them also
Replies
Views
I humbly request prayers for wisdom in making healthy food choices as I navigate through lowering my high cholesterol. I pray for the Lord's intervention to lower my cholesterol levels and to break the generational curse of heart disease that has afflicted my family on my father's side, causing...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I’m mentally and physically exhausted. I don’t want to live anymore because of how bad I’m suffering. I’m 29 and have 5 kids who need their mother. I pray God would break these chains. I’m so hopeless and broken. I’d give anything to be okay again.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mother Edna suffering from physical and mental illness. Pray that the chains of oppression be released from her mind and body and that she be totally healed. Pray for restoration in every area of her life and to be delivered from addiction to alcohol and smoking. God grant her...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom