Please ### and family of ### kindly ...

(Please listen to the videos below, they are the most important thing you can do for your soul, today. God Bless!)

ARE YOU SAVED ETERNALLY ?!?!
How to BIBLICALLY be "BORN AGAIN" (SAVED ETERNALLY), ................. {For by GRACE we are SAVED through FAITH, in the BLOOD of Jesus Christ} !!!

THE MEANING OF BORN AGAIN

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST? ARE YOU "TRULY" SAVED??!!!

ETERNAL SECURITY (Means once you truly "UNDERSTAND", "BELIEVE" in your heart & "TRUST" in the shed "BLOOD & FINISHED WORK" of Jesus Christ on the cross, you can "NOT" ever LOSE your SALVATION).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
243
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
143
Dear brothers and sisters, I kindly ask for your prayers for my work and our family business. For the Spanish teaching: Please pray that God gives me wisdom, patience, and the right tools to guide each student well. May He open doors so new students continue to arrive. For the local business...
Replies
10
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom