please all pray

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
In Jesus' name, there is power, Lord. Please, please do this for me very quickly, fast, powerfully, now, in Jesus' name. I declare all the new particular makeup cosmetics foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, bronzers, cosmetics I desire, ever ever dreamed of, with the very best ever textures, color tones, consistency, formula that meets and fits all my needs, desires, floods right now without delay, every shop, every place, every store, every makeup brand, company, supermarket at great cheap prices now. That I put on, don't want to take off, that I look, feel so stunning, my best ever. Now, all every disappointment I have had with the makeup in the past is restored to me now abundantly in Jesus' name. My makeup cosmetics enlarges abundantly now. I command all my makeup bags totally full, running over with all the makeup I desire now, now without delay. Lord, do this for me now, please, in Jesus' name.
 
Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Amen Philippians 4:6
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total total very very best ever ever model very very best ever photogenic person model in the whole world...
Replies
9
Views
107
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
193
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please lord totally arreast mightly arrest mightly ounidh nightky convict expose expel sack take dr ### license away from him as a surgeon permanently right now absolutely no delay put him to absolutely shame shame for the very bad...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom