abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray Lord your word says ask and I will receive I stand on your word Lord I ask you please please bless me please Lord to look please Lord incredibly beautiful incredibly gorgeous stunning radiant sexy outstanding please in all photographs Lord all videos selfies snap chats WhatsApp videos taken of me with every all phones every all cameras please Lord at all times please Lord filters or no filters please now always that I am amazed in Jesus names please Lord do these things for me now by your power amaze me Lord please Lord exceed exceed incredibly abundantly please Lord all every one of my praises expectations desires now always even before I ask please now always in Jesus Christ names
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with any absolutely any photographes any selfies any video calls snap chat photograohes videos taken of me never ever ever again ever please please please lord put absolutely permsnt forever...
Replies
11
Views
188
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please lord bless make absolutely every single part of me please the total total very very best ever model photogenic person in the whole world right now always forevermore in Jesus Christ name lord bless make me please please please...
Replies
7
Views
190
Lord, Lord, your words say ask, ask, ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, please, Lord, absolutely no more hurt, pain, sadness, sorrow, disappointments with any any photographs, any selfies, any videos, any Snapchat photographs, Snapchat videos, WhatsApp videos, FaceTime videos...
Replies
7
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom