Please all God almighty hear my cries and pleads I have less than a week and I don't want to get evicted from my apartment come to my rescue send me a financial blessing I need you God
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Lord Jesus hear my cries and worries and please help and intervene not for destruction but for justice seek. Lord where should I go and I have been applying but those wicked employers devise plans to harm me and force me to do illegal things yet they are promoted unjustly, I was forced out of a...
Psalm 61 KJV
1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer
2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in thy tabernacle...
GOD i often wonder if you hear my prayers.
GOD i often wonder if you hear my cries.
GOD i often wonder if you have truly forgiven me.
GOD I often wonder if you truly Love me.
GOD I often wonder if you truly care about me.
GOD here i am arms wide open.
GOD i'm calling out your name.
GOD i'm...