Please agree with me in prayer for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please agree with me in prayer for ###, that the Lord will protect her and deliver her from pain.
 
I’m praying that the lord delivers ### from any sickness diseases or infirmities she has may she be healed from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you said ask and you will receive and that where 2 or more are gathered you hear. We come to you today to ask that the continuance is accepted and granted and courts will see the truth and give me what I ask (since it is reasonable). Thank you Lord that you are faithful to your promises and...
Replies
8
Views
139
son to be set free!!!!and my neighbor hood is full of drug addicts!!! they need salvation and complete delieverence,please help me pray
Replies
7
Views
228
These workers do a great job and do everything correctly Lord please bring us strength endurance knowledge and guidance from the Holy Spirit please don’t let him falter on the job and complete this major task and paint well. Is. 54:17 Praises Jesus
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom