Plead the blood over my apartment ### ...

Helplord

Faithful Servant
Plead the blood over my apartment ### no harm negative or danger I want my ### to leave me alone n stop making false statements against me pray the truth be revil I pray ### was a good landlord every time I ask him to take care of bed bugs or fix something he want me to pay him for stuff I didn't do he need to stop
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray cover ###’s stop caughin stop throwing up
Replies
10
Views
46
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart turn everything around for my good make a way where it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
6
Views
131
Please pray for ### depression crying don’t want to eat or sleep plead the blood over ### I pray she make better choices n eat
Replies
9
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,822
Messages
16,815,329
Members
651,026
Latest member
Aelnooren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom