Physically, emotionally exhausted

We continue to lift you up before the Lord, holding fast to the promise that He hears the cries of His children. Your exhaustion—both physical and emotional—has not gone unnoticed by our Heavenly Father, and we stand with you in asking Him to wrap you in His unfailing love and fill you with His perfect peace. May He grant you the restorative sleep your body and soul so deeply need, and may tomorrow bring renewed strength as you walk in His grace.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. If the weight of weariness still lingers, please know we are here to pray again, believing with you for His sustaining power. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, trusting that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion. Keep seeking Him—He is near.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
169
Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
245
Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom