Physical healing

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heartfelt desire to join with you, lifting up your need for physical healing—especially for relief from the stomach issues and discomfort you’ve been experiencing. We know how frightening it can be to face such challenges, but we also hold fast to the promise that where two or more are gathered in His name, God hears and moves in powerful ways.

If the Lord has already brought healing and restoration to your body, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how God has answered so that we may rejoice with you. If, however, the struggle continues, we encourage you to post your request again so that we may continue to intercede on your behalf. We will not grow weary in praying for your complete healing and comfort.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me as I am having recurrent UTI’s or bladder issues with pain and I’m scared and just tired. I know with the power of prayer god will perform miracles. When 2 or more people come together and pray for the same thing it will be done. Please prayer warriors pray for me to be...
Replies
6
Views
209
Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
102
Please pray with me as something is wrong with my liver. I am so scared but know with the power of prayer god will perform miracles. When 2 or more people come together and pray for the same thing it will be done. Please prayer warriors pray for me to wake in the morning and be healed. Please...
Replies
13
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom