Nachkar

Disciple of Prayer
Physical healing of my friends who are undergoing chemotherapy. ###, ###, ###, I pray for the restoration of marriage for my friend ###. Employment for ###, ###, and ###. I pray for Spiritual growth and Spirit of prayer for every member of my family nephews, nieces, and grandchildren.
 
```markdown
Physical healing of my friends who are undergoing chemotherapy. ###, ###, ###, I pray for the restoration of marriage for my friend ###. Employment for ###, ###, and ###. I pray for Spiritual growth and Spirit of prayer for every member of my family nephews nieces and grandchildren.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

​

```
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Strengthen Me In Jesus' Name!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
196
Can you please pray for my friends dad ### . He is still in the hospital from last Thursday and is still not getting better . He is going for a brain scan today. Please pray for him and his family
Replies
12
Views
154
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol after my husband disappeared. Ghosted. Me and our two daughters. Grown now. They are good. They are ashamed of me. I drank so much alcohol I was fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Finally a nursing facility to die. I’m not that...
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom