Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
Please stand in agreement with me for healing of my cell phone. Some of the buttons aren't working properly. I praise God because the Name of Jesus is above smartphones and in His Name I decree and declare it's healed. Amen
 
Thank you, ladies. Special blessing and favor of the Lord on you for standing in agreement with me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This morning, I was trying to stop my cat from attacking and eating some strange reptile/bug and when I went to pick him up, we collided with each other and I hit his head. Please, please pray this will not cause him harm. Pray for all my babies to be happy, safe and healthy. Please also pray...
Replies
7
Views
120
Cell phone addiction which MOST of you on here have is a form of idolatry. Lets be honest how many of you on here are on your cell phone for hours, hours, hours, and hours everyday. Do you NOT know that that is a form of idolatry. What would happen to you if you lived in a past generation that...
Replies
9
Views
134
I'm requesting someone to pray for my broken phone to work for at least this week. I have a test tomorrow, and I really want to do well. The worst thing at the worst moment is that my phone's not working. It is very important as I need to set an alarm, connect with classmates, and refer to my...
Replies
12
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom