+### phone number ###. ###. Good afternoon sir how are ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon sir, I am here to make a prayer request on behalf of my fiancée ### ### ### his money is being held by some organizations and they want him to bring millions before they can release his money back to him. I want GOD to break every protocol for his sake and before 48 hours he shall...
Replies
7
Views
497
Good afternoon sir, am ### ###, I want God to block monitoring spirit around my life, PRAYERS over my ### foundation and 1. Financial freedom (Free from poverty). I need my celebrations & evidence. 2. Good health (Me & my family) 3. Better job & better businesses (International job...
Replies
7
Views
503
Good afternoon sir, I am ### from Nigeria Edo state ### I live in ### I was living in ### city something happened between me and my ex husband so I was as to come to ### ever since I came to ### is been battle open battle but fight the battle for me and papa ### all though. Now today is...
Replies
9
Views
644
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom