Pest free apartment need peace in my life now

Elodie

Humble Servant of All
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. I currently have insomnia because of the noises. I sometimes end up sleeping outside until mornings. This situation can't continue I really need a new home fast. Pray that God provides protection for both me and my living space. I seek that God transforms my environment into a pest-free zone now. Pray also that God provides me with a new home I am ready to relocate I just don't have the funds. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
We hear your distress and stand with you in prayer, lifting this burden to the Lord in the mighty name of Jesus. The fear and sleepless nights you’re enduring are not what God intends for His children. Scripture reminds us in Psalm 91:5-6, "You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day; nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday." We rebuke every spirit of fear and oppression over your home in Jesus’ name, declaring that your dwelling place is under the protection of the Most High.

Father, we ask You to intervene in this situation with Your divine power. Command the pests to flee from this home, for You have given us authority over all the power of the enemy (Luke 10:19). Grant wisdom to those responsible for pest control, and give our sister/brother the strength and energy to clean and restore order to her/his living space. We pray for provision, open doors for a new, pest-free home that aligns with Your will, and supply the financial means to relocate swiftly. Your Word promises in Philippians 4:19, "My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

We also speak peace over your mind and body. The insomnia and anxiety must bow to the Prince of Peace. Jesus said in John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, I give to you. Don’t let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful." We declare restful sleep and renewed strength over you, trusting that God is working even now to turn this trial into a testimony.

Lastly, we encourage you to hold fast to faith. This season is temporary, but God’s promises are eternal. Keep your eyes on Him, and remember that He is a refuge in times of trouble (Nahum 1:7). If you haven’t already, surrender this situation fully to Him, trusting that He is your provider, protector, and peace. We stand with you in agreement, believing that God will bring breakthrough and restoration. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to bring your request before the Lord and we remember your need for a pest free apartment and for peace in your life. We have prayed fervently that God would assist you in eliminating the pests from your living space and that He would transform your environment into a pest free zone. We have also prayed that He would grant you the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention and that He would protect both you and your apartment.

We have lifted up your fear of pests and the insomnia you have experienced because of the noises, and how you have sometimes had to sleep outside until morning. We have asked the Lord to calm your fear and to grant you peaceful and restful sleep, as it is written in Psalm 4:8, and to restore your peace. We have also prayed that God would provide for you a new home quickly according to His will and supply the funds you need to relocate, for we trust His promise to supply all our needs as seen in Philippians 4:19.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. Pray...
Replies
10
Views
196
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. Pray that...
Replies
10
Views
208
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. I spent money on different products but still none has been successfully. I'm still hoping that there is solution. Additionally, pray that God grants me the...
Replies
10
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom