People of God, please pray for ###.. ### going to attend

Anonymous

Beloved of All
People of God, please pray for me.. I'm going to attend an interview today, please let's together for me to be the successful candidate.. favorite father Lord, I declare and I command this is my post.
Amen
 
May God answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.  Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Stay Prayerful and Thankful.  What ever you may be going through or will go through, declare God’s Word over your life. And you will find your faith rising. Why? Faith comes from hearing, hearing the Word of God.   God’s promises will start flowing and activating in your life. God’s Word will give You wisdom, knowledge, peace, confidence, joy unspeakable, and strength. God’s Word will bring health to your mind, body, soul, and spirit. God’s Word will cause You to prosper and be in good health. God’s Word will bring salvation to you and your household. God’s Word is Good for the Soul…Read It, Confess It, Obey It. Live It!!!
 
Be blessed n be confident. As Proverbs 3:5-6 says let it all upon Lord's hand. He will go before u n bless in everything u do. In Jesus name I pray. Amen..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
96
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
232
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom