people of god I need you to pray in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
people of god I need you to pray in agreement that the favor of god will cover me. bind the enemy from attacking my increase and from hindering my breakthrough. in Jesus Name. for god's word tells me, that he wishes above all things, that I prosper and be in good health, even as my soul prosper. and bind the enemy attack, against my kids, hindering their education open the close doors in their favor. open the doors for a home of my own, in Jesus Name Lord give me the open doors for my wedding. the car to get around to do what needs to be done, for this to happen. We are clear on the purpose we are call for. We have decreed the blood of Jesus to cover my family. but the attacks is what we need to bind. in Jesus Name. We know marriage is of GOD. We intent to honor him in our marriage and not inter into it lite. I also need for agreement to pay this bill on Monday (god's favor will be a blessing). thank you all for your prayers! in advance
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
I have prayed for you in Jesus name. May the most merciful God grant your request. Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God have the money brought to me that I have been praying for. Please give the short amount of peace I have requested. Please make able to be simple like a child again. I have been helping you and being there for people and haven't got the patient to wait anymore. It's time you do this...
Replies
10
Views
176
Lord God please I am asking for you all to pray with me and for me. Firstly while I was away on US Navy duty, I get a phone call that my ### year old daughter attempted suicide and she was admitted to a mental hospital. The military immediately sent me home to be with my family. Now I am trying...
Replies
6
Views
352
Please pray that I will start getting customers at my workplace and have good luck around me. In Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,101
Messages
16,818,932
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom