People I don’t know and never see ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about experiencing demonic behavior (monitoring, gang stalking, etc) from people I don't know especially in relation to an experience I think I just had in the grocery store with someone who I kept seeing in the grocery store who I also believe may have been placed in my path...
Replies
12
Views
515
please pray God gives me the strength to walk away from my marriage and not look back in Jesus name It’s not fixable i’ve made mistakes and my wife hates me we get along and it’s back to arguing when’s she mad she makes comments like you only want me for maid and sex because i don’t always pick...
Replies
12
Views
135
I feel embarrassed after going to church and I don't know why
Replies
13
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,719
Members
650,995
Latest member
Astuyrarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom