Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, we lift up all these concerns to You. We ask for peace and wisdom in the difficult conflicts with the supervisor, and we pray for a resolution that is fair and kind. We lift up the remote job as I await email training and onboarding time schedule and exact dates—Lord, open the right doors...
Replies
8
Views
173
Heavenly Father, This morning I come before You with a grateful heart. Thank You for the gift of life, for my family, and for Your faithfulness through every season. Even through hardships, Lord, You have never allowed us to lack. For this, I give You all the glory and thanksgiving. Father, I...
Replies
7
Views
226
Lord Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes today. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom