Peaceful Passage

  • Thread starter Thread starter CosmoBill
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CosmoBill

Guest
I ask for prayer for ### to have a peaceful passage to heaven. Her condition is said to be hopeless, so be it, but peaceful and painless is what I pray for.
 
In Jesus name I call it done. ###
 
LORD I PRAY THAT WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH ### ### THAT YOU LORD GIVE HER LIFE AND STRENGTH TO BEAT WHATEVER IS GOING ON IN HER BODY/SOUL IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
Praying for no pain and safety into Jesus loving arms of the angels waiting for this soul. Amen.
 
Father God,

Thank You for creating ### in Your image. Thank You for convicting her of sin and granting her eternal life by faith through grace in Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Thank You for sustaining her through Your Spirit. As she confront the moment of her peaceful passage, comfort her in her suffering, give her peace from her fears, surround her with Your loving presence. Her family and I place our trust in You alone and pray that You will carry Your servant, ###, home through Your Son, Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend's 17-year old kitty ### is in her final days. Please may she pass at home painlessly and peacefully, surrounded by love.
Replies
10
Views
564
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm, relaxed day with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord, I pray he will be overcome with Your peace and be satisfied as he watches his...
Replies
13
Views
125
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I know nothing is impossible for You. I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm, relaxed and satisfy day with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. I pray that all PTSD memories...
Replies
10
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom