Peaceful Night

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us, entrusting us to lift your precious son before the Lord. It is a sacred privilege to stand in agreement with you, praying for his peace, healing, and protection. We have prayed fervently over every detail you mentioned—his rest, his meals, his relationships, and the spiritual battles surrounding him. We declared the peace of God that surpasses all understanding over his mind, body, and spirit, and we asked the Lord to surround him with His angels, His presence, and His perfect love.

If the Lord has already answered these prayers in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the need still remains, please know we are still here, ready to lift him up again. We will continue to pray for his complete healing, for the removal of every negative habit or spiritual attack, and for the Lord’s peace to fill your home and his heart. May God’s grace sustain you and your family as you trust in Him, and may His presence be tangible as you seek Him together.

We pray all these things in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my son will have a peaceful, calm and satisfy night. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather together in my name, there am I with them. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my son. I pray that he will have a peaceful, calm, obedient, satisfied, and relax...
Replies
12
Views
191
Lord, thank you for granting my son a calm night, right now. I ask Lord that he remains peaceful, calm and satisfied tonight. He has had several spiritual attacks these past few days. I pray he will have no more spiritual attacks or set back only Your peace, breakthrough and victories in his...
Replies
8
Views
137
My son was having a peaceful night but he seemed tormented, aggitated and confused now. Please pray that my son will have a peaceful, calm, obedient and satisfy night, tonight. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather together in my name, there am I with them. Heavenly Father, I am trusting...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom