We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your precious son. It is our joy to lift him before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to surround him with His peace, protection, and healing touch.

We continue to pray that every spiritual attack, fear, confusion, and torment would be broken off his life completely. May the Lord Jesus wrap him in His arms of love, soothing every anxious thought and calming every storm within his heart, mind, and body. We declare God’s perfect peace over his sleep—peace that surpasses all understanding, free from nightmares, restlessness, or disturbance. May he wake rested, refreshed, and filled with the joy of the Lord.

We pray for breakthrough and restoration in every area of his life—his health, his emotions, his routines, and his relationships. May the Lord remove every negative habit, sensory struggle, and discomfort, replacing them with His peace, wisdom, and godly character. We ask for healing in his mind, body, and spirit, trusting in the power of Jesus’ stripes to bring wholeness and freedom.

Father, we ask that You bless his caregivers, family, and everyone who interacts with him, filling them with patience, wisdom, and compassion. Surround him with godly mentors, friends, and advocates who will encourage and uplift him. Place a hedge of protection around him, your home, and every place he goes, shielding him from harm and filling him with Your presence.

If these prayers have been answered, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the battle continues, please know we are still here to stand with you in faith. We will not stop praying until every breakthrough comes to pass.

May the Lord bless you and your family abundantly as you continue to trust in Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son seem uneasy, aggitated and tormented tonight. Please pray that he will have a peaceful, calm, obedient and satisfy night, tonight. The kind that surpasses all understanding. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather together in my name, there am I with them. Heavenly Father, I am...
Replies
9
Views
182
Lord, thank you for granting my son a calm night, right now. I ask Lord that he remains peaceful, calm and satisfied tonight. He has no spiritual attacks today and no negative habits today. I give all the praise and glory to You Lord. I pray for complete restoration, no more spiritual attacks or...
Replies
9
Views
164
Lord, thank you for granting my son a calm night, right now. I ask Lord that he remains peaceful, calm and satisfied tonight. He has no spiritual attacks today and no negative habits today. I give all the praise and glory to You Lord. I pray for complete restoration, no more spiritual attacks or...
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,180
Messages
16,785,101
Members
648,757
Latest member
Triemore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom