Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

molly b

Servant
Father God I pray for "peace that surpasses all understanding" for me, grace, ###, ###, my mom, and my dad. It is so desperately needed and You hear all and graciously provide for us. Thank you for the answer to this prayer. I love and thank You. In Your holy name I pray. Amen, amen, and amen.
 
May God grant this request for you according to his precious will. Stay prayerful for his mercy and grace and know that he loves you dearly. In Jesus name. Amen~
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
187
Heavenly Father, Today I come before You with a heart that is heavy and searching for Your guidance. You know every detail of my situation, every burden I carry, and every tear I have shed. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, grant me wisdom to make the right decisions and the patience to wait for...
Replies
11
Views
254
Heavenly Father, I bring my worries to You. Please quiet my racing thoughts, ease my troubled heart, and fill me with the peace that surpasses all understanding. Give me the strength to let go of what I cannot control and the wisdom to trust in Your presence. I am asking this prayer in the name...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom