Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

michail

Humble Servant
I want to pray for God help me deal with anger and people abusing me...I pray for also a wisdom regarding new job...need divine favour. Please God help me sort issue with my ###.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

PSA.34:15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psa. 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request in Jesus name.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my daughter and son-in-law. We all live in the same house, and today there has been much division and stress. I have overheard my son-in-law berating my daughter since this morning. He is psychologically abusive, and regularly gas lights her - I have asked for prayer for my daughter...
Replies
12
Views
264
Recently a loved close relative suddenly went to be with the Lord; please pray for my daily comfort. A well meant friend is trying to help me sort things out, but he gets so angry and impatient that it makes the situation even sadder. Furthermore, some cousins are putting pressure on me as they...
Replies
13
Views
242
Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom