Peace Of Mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter steven
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steven

Guest
please pray for my relationship that all goes well and I lose my stress of how my partner would like it to be. Please take my fears and stress away as I fear a lot in this relationship and just need to stop thinking of all the "what ifs." What if this happens and what if that happens? Please pray as I try to get through all this and have a better, happier time in this relationship. Please let me accept it all and not just give up. Please give me peace of mind as I come and go. Pray I stop thinking I need to be right there or someone else will be. Please just pray my days get better and I take this relationship for what it is and not let it take my person away but make me a better person.
 
Lord takecare of ###, make him a better person and deliver him from SIN, we pray in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
A Prayer for Peace of Mind

Almighty God, We bless you for our lives, we give you praise for your abundant mercy and grace we receive. We thank you for your faithfulness even though we are not that faithful to you.

Lord Jesus, we ask you to give us all around peace in our mind, body, soul and spirit. We want you to heal and remove everything that is causing stress, grief, and sorrow in our lives.

Please guide our path through life and make our enemies be at peace with us. Let your peace reign in our family, at our place of work, businesses and everything we lay our hands on.

Let your angels of peace go ahead of us when we go out and stay by our side when we return. In Jesus' name, Amen.

God Bless U ###!

​
 
Father God,
Please take from this brother the spirit of jealousy.
Give him peace of mind.
Help him to marry the woman You have already chosen for
this young brother.
Help him to be a good and faithful husband and a Godly influence in his home.
Protect and provide for his every need, through and in Christ Jesus.
Anoint him with the work You have already planned for him to do before the foundation of the world.
To Your glory and to whom all praise is due.
In Jesus mighty Name,
Amen and Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Colossians 2:6-7

6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Ephesians 6:10

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing you email thu internet hoping you read it in your mind..you are my twin flame so the connection should be there. I feel such heartbreak hearing you have the cancer in your bones and feel like crying hard but I do not what to..I feel you do not like me anymore and I feel the tears...
Replies
12
Views
233
I pray that I will get paid soon, that I can pay my rent and that all these battles would have been worth it, I'm quite frustrated and wish for a break. I just want peace of mind, support and love. Amen
Replies
11
Views
177
Lord, please protect me and my family and give me peace of mind. Free me from anxiety and depression. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom