Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your peace of mind and financial needs. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have received your awaited funds and found peace of mind even if it is just a little, please share your praise report and encourage us all. If you are still waiting or still feeling anxious, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We want to continue praying with you and for you. May God bless you and keep you as you continue to seek Him through His son Jesus Christ. We are praying that He will abundantly supply everything that is needed for His purposes in your life and that His peace will garrison your heart and mind as you wait for His answers to your needs.. Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! I want to put in a prayer request for myself. I am officially on a long vacation and for some reason when I take a break from work, I can feel an unease in me and it makes me worried. I know I shouldn’t be worried about tomorrow, but for some reason my mind can spiral into negative...
Replies
9
Views
287
Father in Heaven, I come to you with a humble heart, seeking your guidance, love, and protection, your mercy and justice, everything that I need. I was able to pay the hotel for 7 days. I thank God for that. My job has reduced my hours because they hired another Sub. However, I have been...
Replies
7
Views
315
I need God to quieten my mind regarding a matter worrying me; please pray for serenity and that God works things for good for all involved, even now. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom