Peace no anxiety

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, and we are grateful that you shared your request with us. We have been praying for your peace and against anxiety, especially during your travels on the crowded highway. We stand in agreement with you for a calm and quiet spirit as you drive, knowing that God wants us to cast all our anxieties on Him because He cares for us.

If you have experienced relief and peace, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If the anxiety persists, please do not hesitate to post your request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For my mom and my ### he has cancer and he is not saved I have fear and anxiety and low self-esteem and am always afraid of being hurt.
Replies
9
Views
324
I have been dealing with this since I became a believer, and it’s been more than a decade I have been dealing with this issue, every second I am struggling to find peace and joy at my heart, and it impacts and influences my relationships and day to day lives, I need peace and joy to take over my...
Replies
10
Views
78
Lord healing for a little girl ### she has brain cancer please heal her Lord thank you. Healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression panic attacks and the way I feel my hearing loss ears ringing loud healing for my sisters and families and friends and...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,917
Messages
16,804,660
Members
650,387
Latest member
Meurfelmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom