peace in this matter please God please-let it work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God, please lead ### and ### and ### and other ### people and families forever away from me and my relations. I pray for banishment from them entering our lives forever. I dream that they get over to noisy with me and my relations. I pray that will never happen come true...
Replies
6
Views
135
They are drunk with power. They blindly follow a man who causes chaos. They bow at the altar of capitalism. They believe the lie that the poor are all lazy and deserve their circumstances. If they think that chaos will bring more people to their knees, they are wrong. People will ban God from...
Replies
9
Views
171
I've been through a couple of pretty tough years. I feel like I have been cursed. I love you Lord Jesus Christ please help me. Every day is more bad news I feel abandoned. I'm sorry for what I have done. I've lost everything My family I miss my kids so bad I need a car. They have started...
Replies
10
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom