Peace and unity between my mom and wife

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer for peace and unity between your mom and your wife. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting this situation before the Lord, asking Him to surround your family with His hedge of protection and wall of fire. We have prayed that the Holy Spirit would soften hearts, guard tongues, and replace any strife with His perfect peace.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation and brought reconciliation, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the tension remains, please know we are still here to intercede on your behalf. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to stand with you in prayer, believing that God is working even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord bless you and your household as you seek Him. May He strengthen your faith, give you wisdom in every conversation, and draw your family closer together under the covering of His love. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty, I'm asking that you bind every evil spirit that's using my mom against my wife. Holy Spirit, bring conviction to my mom when she becomes disrespectful to my wife. Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, expose darkness today, break generational curses over my marriage. I plead the...
Replies
8
Views
227
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my wife and marriage today i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my wife and marriage today shut the Lions mouth shield my wife from any hurtful words coming from my mother let there be peace and unity...
Replies
10
Views
239
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that I get help today in the workplace. I'm tired of doing everything by myself. Let my coworkers help me today. Make a way where it seems to be no way. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a...
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom